Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome

Well, I have been contemplating a blog but was afraid I didn't have enough to say. Or that nobody cared if I did have something to say. I finally decided that I would do it, and just see how it turned out. Even if the only people that read it were family.
I don't have a lot to say today other than to introduce myself to this community. My name is Tim Romack and I'm 48 years old. I'm married to Rhonda, my wonderful and forgiving wife. I say that now, because I'm sure it will be needed later. Together we have 5 children. Justin Romack, 22 whom will be getting married to Angela Janisch on Aug. 5th. in Nacogdoches, Tx. Nick Romack, 19 Who live in Lufkin, Tx. I am very proud of all of them and miss them more than I can ever say. I have two step children, Katie,18 and Colton, 14. They live here with us in Brookland, Ar. Katie just graduated high school and Colton will be a 9th grader this fall. We also have a son together, Logan who is 15 months and can be a hoot. More will come later on the family thing.
Anyhow, I am a NASCAR fan and the race is on, more later...

No comments: