Monday, November 19, 2007

I did promise pictures didn't I




This is not a very good picture, but with a phone camera at 2mp in dimming light was best I could do. Now Justin has the advantage here with magnifier, but to all can you find the squirrel. Was funny to watch. I saw more squirrels and turkeys than anything this last week. I did get to camp around a friend I met last year and his best friend. The campfire banter was at it's best.
The pics above are just a couple of the areas I hunted in and didn't come out real well either. I wanted to show how the colors of the trees and hills turned as the sun set.
Well, I saw 3 deer in 2 whole weeks. How unproductive! I'll find time in the next couple months to bow hunt if I can pull it after surgery. Have to find a way 'cause I do like meat in the freezer. When we get pics developed off other camera, I have a couple I'll post.
Until then, It was a good trip with laughs among new friends. Back home safe, and work to go back too. More soon....


2 comments:

Angela said...

Is the squirrel upside down in between the two trees?? I'm glad you had a fun time on your trip...I love pictures!

Memories; Past Present and Future said...

nope, try again...