Monday, January 21, 2008

Dang I missed Ellen

Whew! Not like I would miss a lot, but it sure is better than gettin' whooped, or say, workin'. I had more therapy today and was really worried until this morning. Not that I would have told this to everybody but, Saturday night I fell down the stairs.

Rhonda got me and Logan A telescope for valentines day. A nice small one to look at the moon and stuff. Anyway, we put it together and I was carrying it outside and I guess I slipped or just missed a step..... Wham. I was really careful not to crash the telescope, I wanted one since I was a kid. But, I took a whoopin'. Skinned a knee and hurt my left hand and right shoulder some. Yes, the one I just had surgery on. Hurt like fire all day yesterday, but not a pain today. Dodged a real close bullet on that one.

So, I go to therapy and spill the story and tell them I feel pretty darn good. They proceed to whoop on me some kinda good. Soooo, i kinda hurt now. But good to know I can still take a whippin' and keep on tickin'

Gotta go. Love to all and give us a call.

Y'all come back now ya hear!

3 comments:

Angela said...

There's this girl in our class who was on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. I thought of you guys when she told the us!

I hope you are still feeling okay...what a fall! We'll talk to you soon!

Angela said...

We did it. We played Rock Band!

Memories; Past Present and Future said...

Hope you had fun with it. Rhonda is gonna start a support group soon.