Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Guitar Hero

I happened to be up yesterday, early for me. I took Katie to work, and when I got back I turned on the TV. Now I don't make a habit of watching this show. More than that, I probably wouldn't have put it on even if it was one of only 2 channels I could get. Nevertheless, Ellen DeGeneres was on. Yes I watched it. For about 3 minutes... then I changed it.

The reason I bring this to blog is to say she was playing Guitar Hero on national TV. She was whooping out Barracuda by Heart. OK, she was playing the easy level, but she was playing. It is very addictive, and a lot of fun as she stated. I say if you know someone that has it, give it a try.

Enjoy, love y'all

1 comment:

Romack said...

Hahahahahahahahaha....you watched Ellen.

And, why were you driving? Didn't you just have surgery?

OH, and "Barracuda" is a cool song.